Alco Manufacturing Corporation
Alco Manufacturing Corporation LLC was established in May 1971 as a manufacturer of precision machined products. In 1992, 19% of the outstanding shares of the company were sold to 27 key employees. The company facilitated this with low interest loans to the employees. From then until May 2006, the corporate officers owned the remaining 81% of the outstanding shares. At that time, controlling interest of Alco was purchased by a private equity firm, with key employees maintaining 25% of the ownership. In June 2011, Blue Point Capital Partners recapitalized Alco in partnership with the management team, who continue to hold a minority interest in the company. Alco is located at 10584 Middle Avenue, in Elyria, OH.
Our Video Shows How We Build Success
Click here to view our company's video.
Alco Manufacturing Corporation LLC, a world class supplier of screw machine products, is committed to the continuous improvement of quality, productivity and efficiency. Through the total involvement and participation of our people, we will continue to satisfy the needs of our customers by providing the highest quality products and services.
Alco Manufacturing Corporation LLC is committed to the continuous improvement of productivity, service, employee involvement, quality and efficiency and will continue to recognize continuous improvement as the prime facet to a successful business.