Alco Manufacturing Corporation is a leading manufacturer of precision machined products, including hydraulic hose fittings, air conditioning and refrigeration couplings, tube fittings, adapters, quick disconnect couplings and other fluid power components. Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality custom products that meet our customers’ customized specifications accurately and efficiently, no matter how complex.

alco-historyOur History

Alco Manufacturing Corporation LLC was established in 1971. In 1992, 19% of the outstanding shares of the company were sold to 27 key employees, a move facilitated by providing low interest loans. From then until 2006, the corporate officers owned the remaining 81% of the outstanding shares. At that time, a private equity firm purchased Alco’s controlling interest while key employees maintained 25% ownership. In June 2011, Blue Point Capital Partners recapitalized Alco in partnership with Alco’s management team, who continue to hold a minority interest in the company.

The company is headquartered in Elyria, OH. In 2011, we embarked on our most ambitious expansion project to date by opening an additional facility in Machesney Park, Illinois.

machined-components-aboutOur Quality Policy

Alco Manufacturing Corporation LLC is committed to the continuous improvement of productivity, service, employee involvement, quality and efficiency and will continue to recognize continuous improvement as the prime facet to a successful business.

Our Team

The management team at Alco Manufacturing is a dedicated, service-minded group of professionals with an average tenure of 20 years. Our teams of highly skilled, well trained machinists are the hardest working in the industry. We know that our business is only as good as its employees, which is why we gathered the industry’s best to serve our customers.

Locations

Two convenient locations for all your precision machined needs.

Elyria, Ohio
10584 Middle Ave.
Elyria, OH 44035
440-458-5165

Machesney Park, Illinois
4950 Marlin Dr.
Machesney Park, IL 61115

Dexter, Michigan
8763 Dexter Chelsea Rd.
Dexter, MI 48130